Số lượng cần tuyển
Yêu cầu giới tính
- Supervise and implement training for all Product and Industrial Engineering personnel.
- Work closely with the engineering department staff to ensure all BOM
and labor routing information and procedures are current and company
designated computer system accurately reflects actual production
materials and practices.
- Develop new systems as required by management and as dictated by the growth of the organization.
- Oversee the process of new product introduction.
- Continuously work to improve engineering data and reporting processes
and initiate and complete relative department cost savings
- Manage department in such a manner that fosters teamwork while increasing productivity and company profitability.
Scope of Responsibility
- Direct the activities of the engineering staff while fully utilizing
the support of all other departments to meet company objectives.
- Manage engineering personnel in developing and maintaining equitable
standards in assigned areas of production with appropriate
documentation. Includes employee performance calculation and tracking.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of incentive pay systems for all manufacturing departments.
- Manage engineering personnel in creating, maintaining, and auditing accurate BOM information.
- Scrutinize engineering department data to ensure accurate Bill of Materials, labor routing, and work center information.
- Manage engineering personnel in creating, establishing, and
maintaining proper packing techniques and materials to ensure low cost
while maintaining product quality standards.
- Work closely with US and China’s Engineering Department to resolve customers’ complaint and quality alert.
- Assist in capacity planning as required or as requested by the General Director.
- Periodically audit inline and new products as they are being produced in production to identify and correct problems.
- Verify questions regarding spec sheets, materials, and other product related questions from production and quality personnel.
- Drive improvement initiatives focused upon improving processes to attain increased through-put and quality.
- Assist in identifying, documenting and implementing industry wide “Best Practices”.
- Develop and maintain metrics reports for the specific requirements of management.
- Provide a monthly standard versus actual main material scrap variance analysis to all departments.
- Work with Finance Department to perform analysis on special projects
and feasibility studies as they pertain to product and product changes.
- Work with Production personnel on determining ideal factory layout and product flow through entire organization.
- Coordinate all communications with Corp Representatives (HQ) that
pertain to Engineering data to ensure accurate and clear communication
of issues and countermeasures.
- Perform material variance checks and assign appropriate personnel to investigate and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Set up department control by writing and enforcing SOPs, ensure SOPs
are understood and followed by all engineering related staff.
- Lead team of engineers on suggestions for improvement and continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- Direct the day to day activities of engineering department personnel as to meet company objectives.
- Promptly perform all tasks assigned by the General Director and Operations Director.
- Serve as a mentor to subordinates by creating an environment
characterized by a free exchange of ideas, teaching, and learning from