- Ensure on-time delivery of products within quality standards and budgetary parameters.
- Continuously work to improve manufacturing processes while balancing
production requirements with company and employees needs.
- Manage all production within an assigned facility in such a manner
that fosters teamwork while increasing productivity and profitability.
Scope of Responsibility
- Direct the activities of production and fully utilize the support of all departments to meet company objectives.
- Responsible for manufacturing high quality products for a predetermined price within budgetary and time constraints.
- Direct activities of production to meet prescribed facility objectives.
- Monitor labor, materials, and overhead expenses for all departments
to identify trends and develop improvement plans for areas that hinder
productivity, profitability, and employee morale.
- Maintain corporate disciplines, company policies, and procedures to
create a productive, organized, clean, and safe environment.
- Drive improvement initiatives focused upon improving processes to attain increased through-put and quality.
- Responsible for sustaining improvement initiatives.
- Serve as a mentor to subordinates by creating an environment
characterized by a free exchange of ideas, teaching, and learning from
- Implement suggestions that improve or change processes in support of the company’s growth objectives.
- Assist in identifying and implementing industry wide “Best Practices”.
- Analyze existing and products in development to identify improvement opportunities.
- Fully utilize the support of all departments to meet customer requirements.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested by the General Manager.